The 350 Watt MIXPACK Express is one of three PA systems in the MIXPACK line, along with the 600 Watt MIXPACK and 1000 Watt MIXPACK Pro. Being the lightest and most portable of all MIXPACK PAs has its advantages. There simply isn't an easier, more affordable way to get this much clean power, mixing and Alesis DSP effects in one place. It takes only a few minutes from the time you bring MIXPACK Express into the venue, to the time the gig powers on, and power on it will.
• 350 Watts of continuous power
• Lightweight, one-piece design for convenient transport
• Two 10" speakers with cables included
• Built-in mixer with seven-band graphic EQ and XLR, line and RCA inputs
• Integrated Alesis DSP with 24-bit effects including reverb, delay and chorus
MIXPACK Express comes complete with two 10" speakers and 350 watts of continuous power. All the right connections are present including balanced XLR, balanced/unbalanced TRS and unbalanced RCA so no matter what you need to connect, you're all set. MIXPACK Express also includes two speaker cables in the package so you can get set up in no time. The speakers attach and detach to the amp/mixer module using firm, rugged latches and the entire kit can be carried in one hand thanks to a convenient, molded handle on top.
The built-in mixer on MIXPACK Express has five input channels with 16 Alesis DSP presets with 24-bit effects for Hall, Room, Vocal, Plate, Stereo Delay, Reverb + Delay and Reverb + Chorus combinations. Fine tune the performance with the integrated 7-band graphic EQ and monitor all of it with the built-in LED and Monitor Out jack.
If you need a sold PA system that is loaded with features and easy to transport, grab a MIXPACK Express. If you need a little more power, check out the MIXPACK and MIXPACK Pro, also from Alto Professional.
• Microphone/Line Input: Electronically balanced, discrele input configuration
• Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 55 kHz, +/-3 dBu
• Microphone Input Impedance: 3.9 kO
• Line Input Impedance: 10kO
• Microphone Input S/N ratio: >94 dBu
• Microphone Inputs: Balanced XLR connectors
• Line Inputs: Balanced / Unbalanced, 1/4' (6.3 mm) TRS jack connectors
• Tape Inputs: Unbalanced RCA jack
• Inputs Distortion (THD & N): 0.04% at 0 dBu, 1 kHz
• Channel EQ High shelving: +/-15 dB @ 12 kHz Low shelving +/-15 dB @ 80 Hz
• Aux Send: 1 with paths for DSP internal section, external DSP section and Monitor Out
• DSP Section: 24-bit Hall, Room, Vocal, Plate, Stereo Delay, Reverb + Delay and Reverb + Chorus combinations
• Master Section: Master Level knob, 4 LEDs level meter, 7-band graphic output EQ, and DSP Return level
• Output Master EQ: 7-band, +/-5 dB @ 63Hz, 160 Hz, 400 Hz, 1 kHz, 2.5 kHz, 6.3 kHz, 16 kHz
• Monitor Section: Master Level knob, 4 LEDs level meter, and 1/4" (6.3 mm) Monitor Out jack
• System Type 2-way coax vented box
• Frequency Response 65 Hz - 20 kHz at -10 dB
• Spherical horn Coverage 70 H 70 V
• Continuous Power 150 Watts AES Standard
• Peak Power 300 Watts Peak
• Protection Electronic circuit on driver
• Speaker Specification 10" (254 mm) Low Frequency Driver / 2" (50.8 mm) Voice Coil, 1" (25.4 mm) Neodymium High
• Input Connectors 1/4" (6.3 mm) mono (TS) jack on each cabinet
• Output Power 350 Watts (EIAJ)
• Impedance 4O
• Protections Overload / Short Circuit / Soft Clip Limiter / Thermal Protection Fan Cooling
• Two speaker cables
• Power cord
• One microphone cable
• Stands: F-8 or F-3 not included
Dimensions (WxLxH): 28" x 16" x 9"