The trim-sized unit is easily 1U rack-mountable, with two units fitting side-by-side in a 19" rack. The included rack kit includes BNC connectors for attaching antennae at the front of the rack. BNC extension cables are also included. This self-contained kit provides a convenient wireless path to carry a stereo audio signal from the main mixing/listening location to the sound system. The Stealth Wireless Series adds wireless connectivity to nearly any active loudspeaker system. In addition, the Stealth Wireless Series greatly reduces the setup time of a travelling or temporary sound system by eliminating the need for lengthy and unsightly cable runs that may otherwise interfere with the dance floor, patrons, or venue staff.
Stealth Wireless Pro can be set for mono or stereo use. Two XLR + balanced TRS -inch combo inputs on the transmitter accommodate the main outputs from nearly any mixing board or console. Each of the receiving units has a single XLR output to send the signal to a powered speaker array or a traditional amplifier-and-speaker combo.
Two receivers are included with the system. They feature slim-line metal housings, dual removable and swiveling hinged antennae, delay line functionality and a Feature Lock Switch to prevent unintended operation once the system is configured. The Stealth Wireless Pro Expander Pack provides two additional receivers for adding more loudspeakers to a system and providing increased coverage. You may add as many expander packs as needed to accommodate any size system.
We understand that for you, setup time and simplicity are of paramount importance. But any reduction in audio quality for the sake of convenience is totally unacceptable. Stealth Wireless Pro delivers exactly what you demandfaster setup/teardown, LCD displays for instant visual confirmation of system configuration, and absolutely uncompromised audio quality.
• Dual-channel UHF Transmission and True Diversity reception for mission critical applications
• Auto frequency scan and sync between transmitter and receiver units
• Two XLR + balanced TRS " combo inputs
• Single XLR output sends the signal to powered speaker array a traditional amplifier-and-speaker combo
• Aluminum and steel enclosures and removable antennae
• Rack-mountable transmitter with optional front panel antenna placement
• Backlit dual LCD displays with RF and AF metering
• Trim size is easily 1U rack-mountable; two fit side-by-side in 19" rack
• BNC extension cables included
• Stealth Wireless Pro Expander Packs available