Built to take a beating night after night, week after week, the TOURMAX SX112's cabinet is made of thick Baltic Birch, features a heavy-duty steel grill that is built to last, and is covered in a ruggedized black textured finish that is scratch and dent resistant. Recessed handles makes the TOURMAX SX112 easy and safe to move from rehearsal space to stage and back again whlile heavy-duty rubber feet ensure that it stays put no matter how much volume you pump through it. Full length metal grilles protect your speaker's drivers and horns from falling mic stands or other pitfalls of repeated stage use.
Superior Sound Quality
The TOURMAX SX112 delivers a big sound with a high-performance 12-inch LF driver (2-inch voice coil), and an exacting 1-inch HF driver. What's more, it utilizes a trapezoidal design which greatly decreases the resonance of the standing wave in the cabinet for a more true and exact sound reproduction. The TOURMAX SX112 is the perfect solution for club installations, rehearsal spaces, gigging musicians, mobile DJs, and houses of worship who need additional sound reinforcement.
• Continuous Power: 200 Watts
• Program Power: 400 Watts
• Peak Power: 800 Watts
• Max SPL at 1m: 119 dB Program / 122 dB Peak
• Frequency Response (-10dB): 65 Hz-20 kHz
• Impedance: 8 Ohms Nominal
• Crossover Frequency: 2.5 kHz /12 dB / Octave
• Protection: Electronic dynamic protection
• Low Frequency Driver: 12" Woofer / 2" Voice coil
• High Frequency Driver: 1" neodymium driver / 1" voice coil
• Coverage (H x V): 90 H x 60 V elliptical wave guide
• Connectors: 2 x SPK4 @Power Input / Link
• Cabinet: Trapezoidal shape, composite wood, metal handle, black paint finish
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 650mm x 400mm x 365mm
• Net Weight: 19.90 kg / 43.87 lbs.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Alto Professional TOURMAX SX112 12" 2-Way Passive Speaker Reviews