The TOURMAX SX112 delivers a big sound with a high-performance 12-inch LF driver (2-inch voice coil), and an exacting 1-inch HF driver. What's more, it utilizes a trapezoidal design which greatly decreases the resonance of the standing wave in the cabinet for a more true and exact sound reproduction. The TOURMAX SX112 is the perfect solution for club installations, rehearsal spaces, gigging musicians, mobile DJs, and houses of worship who need additional sound reinforcement.
• Continuous Power: 200 Watts
• Program Power: 400 Watts
• Peak Power: 800 Watts
• Max SPL at 1m: 119 dB Program / 122 dB Peak
• Frequency Response (-10dB): 65 Hz-20 kHz
• Impedance: 8 Ohms Nominal
• Crossover Frequency: 2.5 kHz /12 dB / Octave
• Protection: Electronic dynamic protection
• Low Frequency Driver: 12" Woofer / 2" Voice coil
• High Frequency Driver: 1" neodymium driver / 1" voice coil
• Coverage (H x V): 90 H x 60 V elliptical wave guide
• Connectors: 2 x SPK4 @Power Input / Link
• Cabinet: Trapezoidal shape, composite wood, metal handle, black paint finish
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 650mm x 400mm x 365mm
• Net Weight: 19.90 kg / 43.87 lbs.