BRING ON THE POWER
With the ability to handle 400 watts Continuous, 800 watts Program or 1600 watts Peak, the SXA28p is ideal for high-powered amps and offers clean, uncolored sound for any venue. Capable of delivering 125 dB Peak SPL, the SXA28p packs serious performance. No matter how big or small the gig may be, the SXA28p can handle the job and produce incredible sonic clarity.
BUILT FOR THE RIGORS OF THE STAGE
Frequent travel or reconfiguration can take a toll on any stage gear. Fortunately, the SXA28p is built for whatever your gigs brings. It has a rugged cabinet made of 18mm calibrated plywood that is ready for the constant abuse that touring systems endure on a daily basis. The sleek black finish and perforated metal grill make sure the SXA28p array is heard, not seen, so audiences stay focused on the performance. Whether on stage, on the road or in a house of worship, the SXA28p delivers flexible, powerful sound for a remarkable value. The SXA28p also combines quick set up with a coverage of 7.5 Vertical and 100 Horizontal and a maximum tilt capability of +20/0/-20.
Suggested configurations include 2 SXA18P subwoofers usable from 37Hz to 180Hz, plus 4 SXA28P speakers usable from 77Hz to 18kHz and one STAGEDRIVE+ Digital Processor that includes factory presets and user memory for custom presets.
• Live sound systems
• Touring rigs
• Arenas and stadiums
• Houses of worship
• 1600 Watts peak power rating
• Dual 8" LF drivers
• Dual 1" HF drivers
• Quick and easy to set up for a wide variety of configurations
• Optimized for short or medium-throw, indoors or out
• Maximum SPL @ 1m: 125dB Peak (Passive Mode)
• Ideal for fixed installations or rentals
• Operating Frequency Range (-10 dB): 65 Hz - 20 kHz
• Frequency Response (-3 dB): 77 Hz - 18 kHz
• Maximum SPL @ 1m: 125 dB Peak (Passive Mode), 122 dB SPL Continuous (Passive Mode)
• Power Rating (Passive): AES Standard
-- 1600 W peak / 800 W program / 400 W cont.
-- Bi-amp low: 1600 W peak / 800 W program / 400 W cont.
-- Bi-amp high: 300 W peak / 150 W program / 75 W cont.
• Coverage Horizontal: 100 nominal
• Coverage Vertical: 7.5 per enclosure
• Transducers (LF): 2 8" Mid-Bass, 2" high-power voice coil, ferrite magnet, weather resistant cone. Impedance 16O each.
• Transducers (HF): 2 1.4" Titanium diaphragm, neodymium magnet, 1" exit Impedance 16O
• Crossover Modes: Passive or Bi-Amp with High frequency external level selector, used or Far-field (-3 dB) or Near-field (0 dB)
• System Sensitivity (1 W @ 1 m):
-- 97 dB SPL (passive)
-- Bi-Amp Low 97 dB (2 device parallel)
-- Bi-Amp High 107 dB (2 device parallel)
• Nominal Impedance:
-- Passive 8O
-- Bi-Amp Low 8O (2 device parallel)
-- Bi-Amp High 8O (2 device parallel)
• Suspension/Mounting: Integrated hardware for suspension in Line Array, dual 36 mm diameter pole socket, two handles
• Input Connectors: Two Speakon N-L 4 type
• Dimensions (WxLxH): 10.7in x 24.4in x 16.7in
• Weight: 48.1 lb
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|