TRANSPORT 12 accomplishes this by operating for up to 8 hours off its built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery, which provides an AC cord-free power supply for its internal 400-watt digital Class D amplifier. The amplifier drives a high-output 12-inch 2-way speaker system in a compact, lightweight enclosure. TRANSPORT 12 can also be plugged into an AC outlet. This means it goes wherever there's a need for clear, punchy high-fidelity sound. Whether AC power is available or not, it's no problem for TRANSPORT 12.
We understand that TRANSPORT 12 is likely to be used for spoken presentations and vocal musical performances, so we include a 100-channel UHF wireless microphone with an operating range of up to 250 feet.
This system also includes a USB media player for playback of your customized playlist and a -inch output, for daisy-chaining additional TRANSPORT 12s as needed to cover any size area with great sound.
TRANSPORT 12 is the complete packageversatile and capableready to fulfill its mission.
We know there's a critical need for true high-fidelity, high-output sound in situations where there's no access to AC power. Until TRANSPORT 12, there simply wasn't an adequate AC cord-free solution to this problem. TRANSPORT 12 solves it and has the operational flexibility and adaptability that makes it perfect in almost any circumstance.
Alto Professional Transport12 Features
• 400-watt peak power output
• Rechargeable lithium ion battery allows for up to 8 hours of continuous performance
• 12-inch woofer, 1-inch HF compression driver
• Handheld UHF wireless microphone system included
• XLR 1/4-inch combo mic/line input
• Voice priority feature automatically lowers music during announcements
• Built-in USB media player for convenient music playback - no DJ required
• Retractable handle and tilt-back wheels for easy transport
• 35 mm speaker pole socket for flexible positioning
Transport 12 Tech Specs
• System Type: Bi-amplified active vented loudspeaker with wireless microphone
• Output Power: 400 W peak (Class D, 270 W LF + 130 W HF)200 W continuous (Class D, 135 W LF + 65 W HF)
• Transducers: 12" (305 mm) woofer, 2" (51 mm) voice coil1" (25 mm) ferrite driver, 1" (25 mm) voice coil
• Horn Coverage: 90H x 45V
• Frequency Response: 65 Hz 20 KHz (-6 dB)
• Crossover Frequency: 5 KHz
• Max SPL: 119 dB-SPL (peak, @ 1 m)
• Input Sensitivity: Channel 1 Microphone: -35 dBu (+1 dBu)Channel 1 Line: -10 dBu (+1 dBu)Channel 2 Aux: -10 dBu (+1 dBu)
• Equalization: Treble: +10 dB at 10 KHz, Bass: +6 dB at 100 Hz
• Wireless Transmission: Microphone: Wireless dynamic microphone with integrated gain knob, battery-powered (2 AA) Range: 250 feet / 76 metersFrequency • Bands: 606-640MHz
• USB Player: Supported File Systems: FAT32Supported File Formats: MP3, WAV, WMADisplay: Backlit LCD
• Enclosure: Metal grille, trapezoidal plastic cabinet with 36 mm pole-mountsocket, rubber feet, handle
• Power: IEC: 115120 VAC, 60 Hz; 220240 VAC, 50 HzBattery: 25.9 V, internal lithium ion battery (68 hours of batterylife at regular usage; 4 hours to recharge fully)
• Dimensions (WxDxH): 15.0" x 14.5" x 24.0"381 x 368 x 609 mm
• Weight: 37.5 lbs.17.0 kg