Login/Register for Instant VIP Discounts on most gear! (Better Than Codes, and it's Free)
The Alto Professional Trouper PA system speaker is a compact high-performance PA system designed to perfectly fulfill the unique demands of solo artists and small ensembles. Building on their experience with the widely acclaimed Truesonic and Black Series large-scale sound reinforcement systems, Alto turned their engineering expertise to developing the best small-venue PA system possible.
Trouper is a 2-way 200-watt bi-amplified system housed in a very trim enclosure measuring just 8.4 x 29.2 x 10.1" (212 x 740 x 257mm) HWD. The drive units are three 6 " (165mm) woofers and a 1" (25mm) high-frequency compression driver, which span the full musical frequency range from 65-20kHz. Its internal amplifier is divided 130 watts to the woofers and 70 watts to the tweeter. The system has thermal and dynamic overload protection, so the sound is always clean and clear no matter how hard it's pushed.
Trouper is brimming with thoughtful touches and conveniences that are exactly what artists need to ensure their performances are smooth and glitch-free:
- Three channels of inputs: line/mic 1, line/mic 2, and Aux
- XLR, RCA, " and 1/8" connectors
- 2-Band (LF/HF) built-in EQ for each channel
- Full Bluetooth capability for streaming input signals wirelessly (plus wireless linking of another Trouper system for stereo applications)
- Trapezoidal enclosure dramatically reduces internal standing wave resonances, resulting in cleaner output in upper bass and vocal range
Trouper was also designed to be easy to set up, use, and take real-life punishment:
- Stand-mountable with 35mm threaded pole socket
- Rugged: Scuff-resistant black vinyl wrap and protective steel corners
- Easily transportable: Lightweight (just 23 lbs.) and built-in handle.
Add it all up, and Trouper is a great-performing, flexible, go-anywhere PA system that makes any small-venue performance sound its best.
Alto Professional TROUPER PA System Bluetooth Speaker Reviews