• 800 Watt pass 2-way speaker system for live performance, DJs, corporate events, and recorded music playback (800W Peak / 400W Program / 200W Continuous)
• Dual electronic driver protection circuits
• Compact, lightweight design, trapezoidal cabinet design for easy transport and installation
• Multi purpose cabinet can be used as a traditional upright loudspeaker or in a floor wedge monitor format
• Two parallel Speakon NL4 jacks for input and thru connection
• 35mm pole socket
• Multiple rigging points
• Designed and tuned in the USA
Versatile Cabinet Design
All TRUESONIC 2-way speaker cabinets have been designed with verstility and longevity in mind. They feature a durable, lightweight polypropylene enclosure that is stand mountable for weekend gigs and flyable for more permanant installations. What's more, they have a trapezoidal design which greatly decreases the resonance of the standing wave in the cabinet for a more true and exact sound reproduction. The TRUESONIC TS112 is the perfect solution for musicians and DJs on the move and halls, malls, and houses of worship alike.
The TRUESONIC Series was designed from the ground up to be the most transparent loudspeaker money can buy. Rigorous testing and thousands of hours of listening have gone into making sure that what you pump into a TRUESONIC speaker is exactly what you get out. Everything you see (and some things you don't) - from internal signal path and components used to the sculpted cabinet and meticulously designed waveguide - was developed in service of the principle of accurate, transparent sound.
Super Efficient Drivers
The drivers in the TRUESONIC TS112 are designed to make sure that virtually no energy is wasted. That translates to more of the power from the amplifier actually working to generate sound rather than heat, giving the speaker better real world performance than other speakers with comparable published specifications. The TRUESONIC TS112 offers a 12" LF driver (2" voice coil) and a 1" HF driver (Neodyminum Driver).
Full metal grille
You can never be too safe around the stage. We know stuff happens that you just can't predict. Sometimes it's the flying drumstick, a falling mic stand or worse. Every TRUESONIC speaker comes with a complete front grille from top to bottom that protects not only your low frequency driver, but your high frequency driver as well. With TRUESONIC speakers, you get extra peace of mind knowing that whatever comes at your sound system, we've got it covered, literally.
• Power System: 200 W continuous / 400 W Program / 800 W Peak
• Frequency Response (-10dB): 52 Hz-18 kHz
• Sensitivity (1w @ 1mt): 96 dB SPL
• Impedance: 8 ohms (nominal)
• Maximum SPL @ 1m: 119 dB continuous / 127 dB peak
• Coverage ( HxV ): 80 / 100x 60 nominal
• Transducer Low: 12" Woofer, 2" voice coil
• Transducer High: 1" Neodymium Driver
• Passive Crossover: 2.2 kHz at 12 dB / oct, with HF protection
• Enclosure Construction: Trapezoidal, with floor monitor capability. Injection molded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille
• Input Connectors: Two Parallel SPK NL-4 for Input/ Thru
• Mounting: Integrated Std. pole-mount / two handle / two eyebolt point
• Dimensions (HxWxD): 648 mm x 383.8 mm x 365 mm (25.5" x 15.1 x 14.37")
• Weight: 25 lb
|New - On Clearance|