The frequency range and crossover of the TRUESONIC SUB15 has been tuned to provide smooth, low-end sound production in the 42Hz-125Hz range. It also offers stereo inputs, an internal active crossover, and is housed in a rugged, compact, 18mm Birch plywood cabinet with durable metal recessed handles. When you're ready to extend the frequency range of your live performance reinforcement, TRUESONIC subwoofers are the effective, economical, and professional choice.
Exacting details were planned and provided in the TRUESONIC SUB15. From the modern digital power amp to the internal crossover and hand-picked drivers, they are class-leading subwoofers and worthy of the TRUESONIC name. As active subwoofer systems, the TRUESONIC SUB15 offers a large 15" LF long-excursion driver. They're rated at a whopping 1200 watts and feature a 3" copper sandwich voice coil which means you'll have plenty of low-end volume when you need it most.
• Powered System: Continuous-600 Watts, Peak-1200 Watts
• Frequency Response (-10dB): 42 Hz-12 5Hz under analog processor
• Maximum SPL @ 1m: 123 dB continuous / 126 dB Peak
• Transducer Low: 15" woofer, 3" copper sandwich voice coil, with long excursion
• Active Crossover: Band pass type 12 dB / oct. under analog processor
• Input Connectors: In-Left / Mono (Combo) Right (XLR-F) / Out-Left /Mono-Right (XLR - M) / Link-Left / Mono-Right (XLR-M) Balanced (15 kOhm)
• Input: Level L-R Input Line at 0dBu
• Crossover Frequency: L - R output with high pass filter at 80Hz or flat for L-R satellite
• External Controls: Volume control / Phase switch / HPF - 80 Hz bypass / Power-on with green LED / Clip limiter with red LED / Ground lift
• Power Supply: 120 - 240 Volts in switching power mode
• Enclosure Construction: 18 mm plywood cabinet, glued and reinforced, resistant black paint, metal grille, rubber foot, four optional wheels
• Mounting: One standard metal pole-mount, two metal handle
• Dimensions (HxWxD): 591 mm x 451 mm x 513 mm (23.27" x 17.76" x 20.2")
• Net Weight: 27.04kg / 59.49 lbs.
• Shipping Weight: 31.04 kg / 68.29 lbs.
Alto Professional TRUESONIC PRO SUB-15 15" Powered Subwoofer Reviews