Exacting details were planned and provided in the TRUESONIC SUB15. From the modern digital power amp to the internal crossover and hand-picked drivers, they are class-leading subwoofers and worthy of the TRUESONIC name. As active subwoofer systems, the TRUESONIC SUB15 offers a large 15" LF long-excursion driver. They're rated at a whopping 1200 watts and feature a 3" copper sandwich voice coil which means you'll have plenty of low-end volume when you need it most.
• Powered System: Continuous-600 Watts, Peak-1200 Watts
• Frequency Response (-10dB): 42 Hz-12 5Hz under analog processor
• Maximum SPL @ 1m: 123 dB continuous / 126 dB Peak
• Transducer Low: 15" woofer, 3" copper sandwich voice coil, with long excursion
• Active Crossover: Band pass type 12 dB / oct. under analog processor
• Input Connectors: In-Left / Mono (Combo) Right (XLR-F) / Out-Left /Mono-Right (XLR - M) / Link-Left / Mono-Right (XLR-M) Balanced (15 kOhm)
• Input: Level L-R Input Line at 0dBu
• Crossover Frequency: L - R output with high pass filter at 80Hz or flat for L-R satellite
• External Controls: Volume control / Phase switch / HPF - 80 Hz bypass / Power-on with green LED / Clip limiter with red LED / Ground lift
• Power Supply: 120 - 240 Volts in switching power mode
• Enclosure Construction: 18 mm plywood cabinet, glued and reinforced, resistant black paint, metal grille, rubber foot, four optional wheels
• Mounting: One standard metal pole-mount, two metal handle
• Dimensions (HxWxD): 591 mm x 451 mm x 513 mm (23.27" x 17.76" x 20.2")
• Net Weight: 27.04kg / 59.49 lbs.
• Shipping Weight: 31.04 kg / 68.29 lbs.