TRUESONIC SUB18 has been tuned to provide smooth, low-end sound. The TRUESONIC SUB18 offers a massive 18" LF long-excursion driver. Peaks at 1200 watts and is continuos at 600 watts. Can be equipped with one standard metal pole mount.
Exacting details were planned and provided in the TRUESONIC SUB18. From the modern digital power amp to the internal crossover and hand-picked drivers, they are class-leading subwoofers and worthy of the TRUESONIC name. As active subwoofer systems, the TRUESONIC SUB18 offers a massive 18" LF long-excursion driver. They're rated at a whopping 1200 watts and feature a 3" copper sandwich voice coil which means you'll have plenty of low-end volume when you need it most.
• Powered System: Continuous 600 Watts, Peak 1200 Watts
• Frequency Response (-10dB): 37 Hz-125 Hz under analog processor
• Maximum SPL @ 1m: 123 dB Continuous / 126 dB Peak
• Transducer Low: 18" woofer, 3" copper sandwich voice coil, with long excursion
• Active Crossover: Band pass type 12 dB / oct. under analog processor
• Input Connectors: In-Left / Mono (Combo) Right (XLR-F) / Out-Left /Mono-Right (XLR-M) / Link-Left / Mono-Right (XLR-M) Balanced (15 kOhms)
• Input: Level L-R Input Line at 0 dBu
• Crossover Frequency: L-R output with high pass filter at 80 Hz or flat for L-R satellite
• External Controls: VOLUME Control / PHASE Switch / HPF-80Hz Bypass / Power on with green LED / Clip limiter with red LED / Ground lift
• Power Supply: 120-240 Volts in Switching Power mode
• Enclosure Construction: 18mm Plywood cabinet, glued and reinforced, resistant black paint, metal grille, rubber foot, four optional wheels
• Mounting: One standard metal pole-mount, two metal handle
• Dimensions (HxWxD): 726 mm x 526 mm x 578 mm (28.59" x 20.71" x 22.76")
• Net Weight: 35.1kg / 77.38 lbs
• Shipping Weight: 39.11 kg / 86.22 lbs.
|Product Condition||Open Box|
Alto Professional TRUESONIC PRO SUB-18 18" Powered Subwoofer (Open Box) Reviews