Exacting details were planned and provided in the TRUESONIC SUB18. From the modern digital power amp to the internal crossover and hand-picked drivers, they are class-leading subwoofers and worthy of the TRUESONIC name. As active subwoofer systems, the TRUESONIC SUB18 offers a massive 18" LF long-excursion driver. They're rated at a whopping 1200 watts and feature a 3" copper sandwich voice coil which means you'll have plenty of low-end volume when you need it most.
• Powered System: Continuous 600 Watts, Peak 1200 Watts
• Frequency Response (-10dB): 37 Hz-125 Hz under analog processor
• Maximum SPL @ 1m: 123 dB Continuous / 126 dB Peak
• Transducer Low: 18" woofer, 3" copper sandwich voice coil, with long excursion
• Active Crossover: Band pass type 12 dB / oct. under analog processor
• Input Connectors: In-Left / Mono (Combo) Right (XLR-F) / Out-Left /Mono-Right (XLR-M) / Link-Left / Mono-Right (XLR-M) Balanced (15 kOhms)
• Input: Level L-R Input Line at 0 dBu
• Crossover Frequency: L-R output with high pass filter at 80 Hz or flat for L-R satellite
• External Controls: VOLUME Control / PHASE Switch / HPF-80Hz Bypass / Power on with green LED / Clip limiter with red LED / Ground lift
• Power Supply: 120-240 Volts in Switching Power mode
• Enclosure Construction: 18mm Plywood cabinet, glued and reinforced, resistant black paint, metal grille, rubber foot, four optional wheels
• Mounting: One standard metal pole-mount, two metal handle
• Dimensions (HxWxD): 726 mm x 526 mm x 578 mm (28.59" x 20.71" x 22.76")
• Net Weight: 35.1kg / 77.38 lbs
• Shipping Weight: 39.11 kg / 86.22 lbs.