The powerful CPX Series of active speakers from American Audio was designed to take on the rigors of the road and sound great every time you plug them in. The CPX 8A is a 200W, 2-Way active speaker with an 8-inch woofer and a high efficiency Class D amplifier. It features a time aligned crossover, 5x M8 rigging points and is stand mountable. The front grill is made from an attractive heavy duty steel.
The CPX Series is perfect for mobile entertainers, rental houses and production companies. It's also great for installations where great affordable sound is required. Each model is designed to deliver great sound whether you are micing your band, using them as a side-fill or floor monitor, DJing your weekly gig, or installing them at your house of worship, club, lounge, or bar. The CPX series is great solution for updated or adding to existing installations.
• 2-way Speaker with High Efficiency Class D amplifier
• 200W Built-in Bi-amplifier
• Time Aligned Electronic Crossover
• 5 M8 Rigging points
• Stand Mountable
• Heavy Duty steel grill
• Ergonomic handles
• Power and Clip LED Indicators
• XLR and RCA inputs
• XLR and TRS throughputs
• Clipping and Thermal Protection
• Low Pass: 2nd order filter 2.7KHz
• Low Cut: 2nd order filter 30Hz
• Bass: 100Hz +/- 12dB
• Treble: 10KHz +/- 12dB
• S/N Ratio: Line 100dB, Mic 80dB
• Frequency Response: 30 Hz - 18 kHz
• Nominal Coverage: 90 x 60
• Low Frequency: 8" (210mm), 2" (50mm) Voice Coil
• High Frequency: 25mm Voice Coil, 1"(25mm) Throat
• Input Sensitivity: 0.5V
• Output Sensitivity: 93 dB(1m/1w)
• Max. SPL: 112dB
• Balanced Input Impedance: Line 20K?, Mic 3.6K?
• Unbalanced Input Impedance: Line 10K?, Mic 1.8KO
• Multi Voltage Switch: AC 115V/60Hz or 230V/50Hz
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 11.75" x 10.5" x 18"/ 295 x 265 x 452mm
• Weight: 31 lbs. / 14 kgs.
American Audio CPX8A Powered 8" 2-Way Speaker Reviews