The Digi-Pro Dual Compact Disc Player System is the first to combine both the turntable and CD player to scratch digitally. This system allows the DJ to scratch on vinyl while using the compact disc as the audio source.
• 2 Filter effects that changes frequency of the music up and down.
• 2 Coast effects similar to turning off the power on a turntable (3 sec/5 sec coasts).
• Reverse Play plays track in reverse until Reverse Play is disengaged.
• Scratch (Enabled through the Scratch Box) allows you to scratch on a turntable using the compact disc as the audio source.
• BOP instantly plays last cue in a stutter effect.
• Tempo Lock (Master Tempo) Makes adjustment to the speed of the track without altering vocals.
• Anti-Shock (20 seconds) memory per side.
• Seamless Loop allows you to create sound loops that play continuously without interruption.
• Fader-Q-Start start and pause the compact disc by moving the fader on a mixer with Fader-Q-Start function.
• Flip Flop automatically plays single or continuous music from the other side of the CD player.
• Digital Signal Processing (DSP Multi-tasking).
• Digital Output connects to Mini Disc, CD-R or other recording devices with a digital input.
• 8x Oversampling 1 bit D/A converter
• Instant start within 10 msec (sound immediately when PLAY button is pressed
• 4 programmable cue points with instant start (4 sec. each bank)
• Anti-Skip mechanical shock
• Auto cue function (-48dB)
• Realtime cue
• Pitch range: 8%, 12%, 16%
• Pitch display
• Selectable elapsed, remain & total remain time display
• Single/continuous/repeat play
• Frame search
• 4 fast search modes
• 30 programmable tracks
• Manual Beat counter
• Large bright LCD screen
• Transport protection
• Sleep mode (after 15 min.pause laser diode will turn off)
• S/PDIF digital audio RCA coaxial
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
American Audio DIGI PRO Dual Deck CD Player Reviews