The LSM480 is a 4 in/8 out digital loudspeaker management system designed for the touring or fixed sound installation markets. The absolute latest in available technology is utilized with 32-bit (40-bit floating point ) processors and high performance 24-bit Analog Converters. The high-bit DSP prevents noise and distortion induced by truncation errors of the commonly used 24- bit fixed-point devices. A complete set of parameters include I/O levels, delay, polarity, 6 bands of parametric EQ per channel, multiple crossover selections and full function limiters.
Precise frequency control is achieved with its 1 Hz resolution. Inputs and outputs can be routed in multiple configurations to meet any requirement. The LSM series can be controlled or configured in real time on the front panel or with the intuitive PC GUI accessed via the USB or RS485. Software upgrade for CPU and DSP via PC keeps the device current with newly developed algorithms and functions once available. Multiple setup storage and system security comlete this professional package.
- 32-bit (40-bit floating point) DSP (Highly accurate digital processing)
- High Performance 24-bit A/D and D/A Converters
- Accurate 1 Hz Frequency Resolution
- 6-Band Parametric Equalizers for each Input and Output
- Full-Function Limiters on Output Channels One Touch easy access setup button
- Backlit 4-Line x 32 Character LCD Display
- Full 5-segment LEDs on every Input and Output
- Storage up to 30 Program Setups
- USB and RS-485 interfaces for PC Control and Configuration
- Pink noise and single frequency generator, Security Lock
- 4 balanced XLR inputs
- 8 balanced XLR ouputs
||New - On Clearance