ON SALE!The Q-2221 (Q-Deck) has been one of the most sought after professional DJ scratch mixers from American DJ. The Q-2221 has a "quick start" effect for use with American DJ's PRO CD players. REGULARLY $189.99!
• 2 phono, 2 line, 2 auxiliaries, and 1 microphone input
• Hamster Switch for changing cross fader position.
• 100% cut buttons for treble, mid and bass of each channel.
• Fader Q Start w/ On/Off switch (for use with the American DJ CD Players with Fader Q Start).
• -30dB Rotary Kills for treble, bass and mids.
• Changeable transformer switch to up/down or left/right.
• High output to headphones.
• 2 separate headphone inputs.
• Separate gain control for each channel.
• Bass, mid & treble on microphone.
• Super clean signal to noise ratio.
• Fader Curve Switch - changes from a normal curve to a quick curve (for crabbing).
• Equipped with high quality Alps Feather Fader (FF-3) Crossfader(replaceable/made in Japan).
• Soft-touch rubber knobs for better control.
• Line Output: 25V peak to peak, (+21.5dB).
• Signal-To-Noise Ratio: Line >85dB / Mic >78dB / Phono >80dB.
• Channel EQ: -30dB - +20dB for bass, mid and treble.
• Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz, +/-1dB
• Distortion: <0.03%. Talkover: -15dB.
• Headphone Impedance: 16 Ohms.
• Power Supply: 115V/220V AC, 50/60Hz switchable.
• Crossfader: FF-4.
• Dimensions: 12.5 x 10.25 x 4 inches.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
ADJ Q-2221 DJ Scratch Mixer Reviews