BRAND NEW!Q-FX19 allows the DJ live remixing ability with a large Vacuum Fluorescent Display (V.F.D.) which gives visual control of the master levels, auto B.P.M., cue B.P.M., read outs and a built-in effects panel.
Q-FX19's Digital Signal Processing (D.S.P.) is the brains behind the entire effects section. This advanced D.S.P. technology allows DJs to precisely beat match the music with the effects and displays a automatic B.P.M. Counter for smooth and accurate mixing and beat matching.
Digital Effects includes: Trans, Flanger, Echo, Delay, Pan, Pitch Shift, Filter & Phase. There are 6 Preset Parameter Settings for each effect, or create your own FX parameters with the Time and Ratio knobs, Beat and Wet/Dry dials. When in Xfader FX mode DJ can control the DSP effects from the crossfader.
Q-FX19 comes loaded with standard features DJs have come to expect from a professional DJ mixer, including: 4-channels with Gain, Treble, Mid and Bass for each channel; Fader Curve Adjustment; Split Cue and Cue Mixing. Q-FX19 offers 3 Phono, 4 Lines, 3 Mic and 3 Auxiliary inputs. Microphone inputs 1 and 2 have their own separate EQ with volume, bass and treble control. Microphone 1 has a dual input jack that allows for either XLR or 1/4" plugs.
American Audio has also included additional features that set it apart from other mixers such as Balanced Outputs; Fader Q Start; X/Y Assign buttons; Trim Output Control and Digital S/PDIF which gives users the ability to burn CDs of their mixes, and to go directly into their computer with digital input if they have a music card.
Q-FX19's unique aesthetics include a black brushed aluminum face plate and removable rubber rails allowing for either tabletop or rack-mount configurations, adding to the Q-FX19's versatility. As a 19-inch rack-mount unit, the mixer takes up 6 spaces.
• 3 Phono, 4 Line, 3 Aux & 3 Mic Inputs (Separate Mic EQ)
• Large, bright multi-color function V.F.D. Display/DSP Effects Panel
• D.S.P. Effects: Trans, Pan, Filter, Pitch Shift, Flanger, Phase, Echo And Delay
• FX Control: Wet/dry, 6 Pre-set Parameters, Parameter Time & Ratio control, Delay Time
• FX Input select: Individual channel of all channels
• Digital B.P.M. Display
• Balanced XLR Outputs
• Digital Output - S/PDIF
• Xfader FX mode: Use crossfader to control D.S.P. Effects
• Gain, Treble, Mid & Bass Control For Each Channel With Rotary Kills
• Q-Start Compatible (with select American Audio CD Players)
• Backlit X/Y Crossfader Selector Buttons
• High Quality Feather Fader' For Smooth, Clean Crossfades (Replaceable)
• 2 Independent Microphones with Separate EQ with Combo Connection (1/4"/XLR) - 3rd Mic on Channel 4
• Trim output control
• Split Cue headphone monitoring
• Cue Mixing
• Fader Curve Knob
• Includes removable rubber rails-use as a tabletop or rack mounted mixer
• 6 rack mount spaces
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.5" x 19" x 4"
• Weight: 7 lbs.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
American Audio Q-FX-19 4-Channel Mixer With Digital FX Reviews