The AV6 requires additional components to function properly. These components are listed below. Please call us at 877-435-4327 with any questions or to speak with an LED Video Panel professional.
• ADJ MCTRL300 by NovaStar - The MCTRL300 Video Processor is required as the brain of your video panel setup. Without it, video signals cannot be pushed from your media server/computer to the video panels properly.
ADJ First Data Cables - This cable connects your video processor to your video wall. You will only need one of these per full video wall.
• Panel to Panel Cables - These cables allow you to daisy chain the data from one panel to the next in your video wall. You will need 1 less than the total number of video panels you have (ie, if you have 8 panels, you need 7 panel-to-panel cables.
• ADJ Main Power Cable with Neutrik PowerCon - A power cable is required to plug your units in. Start with one of these, then you can daisy chain units together with the ADJ Power Link Cables.
• AV6RB1 Rigging Bar - The AV6 should never be rested on the ground or against a wall, as this can do severe damage to the outer SMD LEDs, and potentially void your warranty. The AV6RB1 Rigging bar allows you to hang your units with ease.
• AV6FC Road Case - Not required but highly recommended. The AV6FC road case is designed for the AV6 and holds 8 panels for safe storage.
• Pixel Pitch: 6.0mm (0.25")
• LED Configuration: 3-in-1 SMD2121 LED
• Pixel Density: 96x96; 27,777 per square meter
• Size: 576 x 576 x 75mm / 22.75" x 22.75" x 3"
• Module Quantity: 4
• Weight: 23lbs. / 8.15Kg
• Surface Flatness: Gaps<0.5mm
• Brightness: 1200 NITS
• View Angle: Horizontal 140/Vertical 140
• Distance: 20ft (6m)
• Gray Scale / Display Color: 14Bit
• Brightness Adjustment: 0100% 100 Levels
• Processing: 14Bit
• Operation Power: 100240V 50-60Hz
• Max. Power Consumption: 300W/per panel
• Ave. Power Consumption: 120W/per panel
• Connections Power/Data: Power-PowerCon In/Out; Data EtherCon In/Out
• Control Mode: Synchronous Display with Control PC by DVI
• Frame Update Frequency: 50-60Hz
• Scan Mode: 1/12 Duty
• Refresh Rate: 1200Hz
• Support Input: Composite, S-Video, Component, VGA, DVI, HDMI, HD_SDI
• Control Distance: Ethernet Cable <100m or Fiber Optic>120m
• Support VGA Mode: 1024 x 768, 1280 x 1024, 1600 x 1200, 1920 x 1280
• Brightness Correction: Pixel, Module, Cabinet
• Operating Temp / Humidity: Fahrenheit: -4 + 104 / Celsius: -20 + 40/
10-90% (No Condensation)
• Operating Life / MTBF: 100,000 Hours / 5,000 Hours
• Protection Level: IP20 (Front and Back)
• Out of Control Rate: <0.02%
• Listings: CE, FCC Class A, RoHS, China RoHS
All accessories to be announced at a later date.
|New - On Clearance|