The Dotz Par 100 produces wash of 80-degrees (25-degrees if you put on the supplied lens kit). It has 4 DMX Channel modes for programming flexibility, 32 built-in color macros and 5 selectable Dim Curves. The fixture has many pro features such as: 0-100% electronic dimming, strobe/pulse effect, Flicker Free operation, DMX and power power daisy-chaining , and a 4-button LCD DMX display. Dotz Par may run in its stand-alone mode from built-in programs, sound actively, from a DMX controller, or from the ADJ Par RF wireless remote control.
• Light Source: 1x 100W COB TRI LED (RGB: 3-IN-1, rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
• COB Technology (Chip On Board) produces powerful, smooth RGB color mixing with rich palettes of color
• 5x Operational modes: Auto Run, Sound Active, Color Macro, Dimmer, and DMX
• 4 DMX channel modes: 3, 4, 5 or 9 channel
• Built-In preset colors and programs / 35 built-in Color Macros
• 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
• Beam angle: 60-degrees (25-degrees with supplied lens kit)
• 3-pin XLR chassis mount connectors for DMX linking
• IEC AC IN/OUT to daisy chain power (up to Dotz Par's @ 110V andDotz Par's @ 230V)
• Power Draw: 100W total (All LEDs @ Full On)
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 13. 5" x 5.75" x 5.75"/ 340 x 140 x 140mm
• Weight: 5 lbs. / 2 kgs.