Login/Register for Instant VIP Discounts on most gear! (Better Than Codes, and it's Free)
The ADJ Flash Kling Batten is a panel for low resolution video transmitted through KlingNet or ArtNet protocol.
The ADJ Flash Kling Batten is a linear panel that provides an exciting and affordable way to bring low res video and moving graphics to a lightshow for nightclubs, stages and multi-media events. The Flash Kling Batten is compatible with KlingNet and ArtNet protocols. Recommended software solutions include LED Master, Arkaos Media Master Express or Arkaos Media Master Pro. The fixtures are connected via a RJ45 (Cat5) connection. Daisy chain up to 12 fixtures from the built-in IEC In/Out connects on the rear panel.
Flash Kling Batten Specifications
• LED Pixel panel for, low resolution, video displays
• 160 x 0.164W SMD RGB 3-in1 LED's (40x4 Matrix Configuration)
• 120-Degree Beam Angle
• KlingNet and ArtNet compatible. Recommended control solutions; Arkaos Media Master Express, Media Master Pro and LED Master software (sold separately).
• RJ45 Connection
• Includes hanging brackets and safety loops
• Electronic Dimming 0-100% (via software)
• Multi-voltage: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz
• Power Cord Daisy Chain up to 12 fixtures max.
• Power Consumption: 54W
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 39.25" x 4" x 5.5" / 1000 x 104 x 140mm
• Weight: 7.27 lbs. / 3.3 Kgs.