Link up to 14 units using 3-pin XLR Connectors and IEC In/Out power cables to create an awesome shower of laser beams.
The Galaxian 3D MKII has 5 DMX channels, 2 operational modes (DMX or Sound Active), has a wide 90-degree beam angle and only consumes a maximum of 22.5W of power. Users can also use the UC3 easy-to-use controller with the Galaxian 3D MKII. This laser is FDA approved.
• DMX green and red lasers rotate back and forth creating a new dimension of excitement
• Laser patterns can be projected over a dance floor, ceiling or wall
• 2 operational modes: DMX or Sound Active
• 5 DMX Channels = Red Laser, Green Laser, Red Rotation, Green Rotation, Macros
• Uses 1.8 degree stepper motors for smooth movement
• Very low power consumption
• Includes hanging bracket
• Sound active from built-in programs
• Digital DMX Display with 4-button menu for easy navigation
• Linkable via 3-pin XLR connectors
• On/Off button on rear panel
• Safety hook on rear panel
• Durable metal housing
• Beam angle: 90 degrees
• IEC In & Out to Daisy-chain Power (Connect up to 14 Galaxian 3D MKII's)
• 1/4" input for optional UC3 remote control (sold separately)
• Multi-voltage: AC 120V 60Hz or 230V 50Hz
• Power Consumption: 22.5W
• Laser Diodes: 1x 30mW Green + 1x 80mW Red
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 8.75" x 7.75" x 3.25" / 221 x 194 x 78mm
• Weight: 7 lbs. / 3 kg.
|Product Condition||Open Box|