Add more eye candy to your lightshow with the Dotz Illusion 4.4's stunning effects from the on-board 4x4 Pixel Mapping capabilities. Because the fixture is Artnet/Klingnet compatible, designers may project low-res video content through the RJ45 connections on the back of the unit.
The Illusion Dotz 4.4 has a 15-degree beam angle, 4 operational modes, 3 DMX channel modes and 5 dimming curve settings. The full color digital display allows for easy navigation through the fixtures functions.
• Moving Head with 4X4 Matrix of Pixel controllable Tri color LEDs
• Light Source: 16 X 30W RGB COB LEDs, 100,000 Lamp life - Beam Angle: 15 degrees
• 4 Operational modes: DMX, Master/Slave, Stand Alone & Sound Active
• 3 DMX channel modes: 12, 14, or 59 (3 & 5 Pin In/Out)
• RDMX compatible
• 5 Dimming Curve settings
• Edit and save scenes into on-board memory
• 15-degree beam angle
• Pan: 360-degrees or 540-degrees
• Tilt: 270-degrees
• Digital display for easy addressing and function settings
• RJ45 Input/Output for Artnet/KlingNet Control (Recommended control solutions: Arkaos Media Master Express, Media Master Pro, and LED Master software - sold separately).
• PowerCon AC IN/OUT; Daisy Chain up to 3 units @120V or 5 units @ 22OV
• Power Draw: 468W max
• Multi-voltage Operation: 100-240V, 50Hz/60Hz (auto sensing)
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 15.5" x 19.5" x 18.5"/ 393 x 492 x 467mm
• Weight: 36 lbs. / 16.5 kg.