Featuring a RGBW quad color LED, the Inno Pocket Beam Q4 will give pure lighting excitement with its 4built-in shows, fast moving beams and color changes. For added excitement, it has a pan and tilt inversion mode that makes one head do the opposite of another when linked together.
Other control methods include: Sound active with 4 built-in shows, or use a DMX controller to create your own light shows.
• 15W Quad Color (RGBW) mini Moving Head Beam effect
• RGBW Color Mixing
• 3 Operational modes: DMX, Sound Active & Internal Show control modes
• 3 DMX channel modes: 10/11/13 Channel modes
• 4 Built-in shows
• Beam Angle: 4-degrees
• 540 pan / 230 tilt (16-bit)
• Pan /Tilt Inversion mode
• 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
• Shutter: Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
• Dimming: 0% - 100%
• Fan Cooled
• Omega bracket included
• Linkable: DMX via 3-pin XLR cable
• 4-button function display
• Optional UC IR wireless remote control (not included): Full On, Stand by, Strobe, Color Change, Dimming, Sound Active On/Off
• Power consumption: 46W
• Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
• LED Source: 15W RGBW Quad LED source (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.25" x 5.75" x 10.5" / 159 x 147 x 265mm
• Weight: 7 lbs. / 3 kgs.