The Inno Pocket Wash is a mini Moving Head that creates beautiful washes of color with its 28-degrees beam angle. Its compact size and lightweight makes it ideal for mobile entertainers, small club and bars, roller rinks, bowling centers, churches or any mobile production.
Featuring 4x 10W 4-IN1 Quad LEDs (RGBW - Red, Green, Blue and White), the Inno Pocket Wash will give pure lighting excitement with its fast moving head and brilliant washes of color. It has a pan and tilt inversion mode that makes one head do the opposite of another when linked together.
Users may control the Inno Pocket Wash by Sound activation with its 4 built-in shows, the optional UC IR wireless remote, or use a DMX controller to create your own light shows.
• High output mini Moving Head with a bright 4 x 10W Quad RGBW LED source
• 3 Operational modes: DMX Control, Sound Active Mode & Show Mode
• 4 DMX Channel Modes: 9/11/19/21
• 4 Built-in shows
• Beam Angle: 28-degrees
• 540 pan / 180 tilt (8-bit & 16-bit)
• Pan /Tilt Inversion mode
• 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
• Shutter: Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
• Dimming: 0% - 100%
• Display Inversion Mode
• Omega bracket included
• Linkable: DMX via 3-pin XLR cable
• Optional ADJ UC IR wireless remote control: Full On, Stand by, Strobe, Color Change, Dimming, Sound Active On/Off (ADJ UC IR Not Included)
• Power consumption: 64.5W (Full-On)
• Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
• LED Source: 4 x 10W 4-in-1 RGBW LED source (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.75" x 5.75" x 8.5" / 171 x 149 x 214mm
• Weight: 6 lbs. / 2.8 kgs.