This fixture uses LEDs rated at 50,000 hours with a maximum power draw of 22W. DMX addressing may also be changed by the unit's 4-button LED display, or controlled by a DMX Controller or the ADJ LED RC infrared wireless remote control (included).
This fixture features a unique "sit-flat" design so that it may sit directly on the ground or inside truss without the scissor yoke because the power & DMX ins and outs are mounted on the side of the fixture, not on the rear.
There is no duty cycle on the Jelly Go Par 64, plus users can "daisy-chain" the power from one unit to the next with the built-in IEC power Ins/Outs.
• 2-FX-IN-1: Glowing transparent Wash Battery powered Par 64 Fixture with 176, 10mm LEDs (58 Red, 60 Green, & 58 Blue LEDs)
• Great for performance stages where traditional par cans emit a lot of heat onto performers
• Smooth RGB color mixing with rich palettes of color created by mixing the Red, Green and Blue LEDs (fast or slow color change operation)
• "Sit-flat" Design: Power & DMX Ins/Outs sit sideways so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
• Rechargeable Lithium battery built-in to fixture
• Long Life LEDs (50,000 hrs.)
• Low power consumption, low heat
• 7 DMX Channels: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7 channels
• 5 operational modes: Auto (Program Run) Mode; Sound Active Mode; RGB Manual Control Mode, Static Color Mode, and DMX-512 Mode
• Flicker Free
• 32 built-in Color Macros
• LED pulse and strobe effect
• Sound Active
• 30-degree beam angle
• Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
• Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
• IEC AC Power In/Out on rear to daisy chain power
(Up to 30 Jelly Go Par64's)
• 4-button LED display on rear panel
• Dual yoke system allows fixture to be hung or set on
• Power Draw: 22W
• Includes ADJ LED RC Infrared Remote Control
• Rechargeable Lithium battery life: 8 hours full on
(with a full charge); 6.5 hours charge time
• Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100V/60Hz - 240V/50Hz
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.5" x 10.25" x 4.5"/ 262x260x110mm
• Weight: 5 lbs. /2.2 kgs.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
|New - On Clearance|