Finally, Off" can really mean ""Off"" thanks to the new LED Dummy. The LED Dummy is a simple, but effective load device that makes afterglows go away! The LED Dummy plugs into a dimmer pack and completely absorbs the load so the LEDs aren't constanly fed the small traces of power that keep the faint glow of light alive.
Designed for triac control circuits, the LED Dummy uses a standard Edison socket and plug. The device consumes very little power and measures only 50.5 by 36 by 38 mm.
• Operating Voltage: AC90V-260V
• Resistance: 2000 ohm impedence, 5% tolerance
• Power Consumption: 0.5W Max
• Connection: Edison socket and plug
• Housing: PC + UV resistant
• IP Rating: IP 20
• Operating Temperature: -10C to +50C
• Storage Temperature: -20C to +70C
• Dimensions(LxWxH): 50.5 x 36 x 38mm
• Weight: 27.5g
|New - On Clearance|