This fixture uses LEDs rated at approximately 50,000 hours with a maximum power draw of 22W. DMX addressing may also be changed by the unit's 4-button LED display, or controlled by a DMX Controller or the ADJ RFC remote control (Both sold separately). There is no duty cycle on the Mega Go Par 64 RGBA, plus users can "daisy-chain" the power from one unit to the next with the built-in IEC power Ins/Outs.
• Battery powered ultra bright Par 64 with 177, 10mm LEDs (36 Red, 54 Green, 53 Blue and 34 Amber LEDs)
• Smooth RGBA color mixing with rich palettes of color created by mixing the Red, Green, Blue and Amber LEDs (fast or slow color change operation)
• Rechargeable Lithium battery built-in to fixture
• Long Life LEDs (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs.)
• 7 DMX Channels: 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8 channels
• 5 operational modes: Auto (Program Run), Sound Active, RGBA Dimmer, Static Color, and DMX-512 Mode
• Flicker Free
• 47 built-in Color Macros
• LED pulse and strobe effect
• 30-degree beam angle
• Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
• Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
• IEC AC Power In/Out on rear to daisy chain power (Up to 30 Mega Go Par64 RGBA's)
• 4-button LED display on rear panel
• Dual yoke system allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
• Power Draw: 22W
• Compatible with ADJ RFC remote control up to 30 ft./ 10M (sold separately).
• Rechargeable Lithium battery life: 8 hours full on (with a full charge); 6.5 hours charge time
• Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100V/60Hz - 240V/50Hz
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.5" x 10.25" x 4.5"/ 262x260x110mm
• Weight: 5 lbs. /2.2 kgs.
|New - On Clearance|