The Micro Wash WWCW is a mini par can with smooth Warm White to Cool White color mixing from seven bright 1-Watt LEDs, and features DMX-512, flicker-free operation, 19 built-in color macros, strobing, electronic dimming and has a 3-Button DMX display system on the rear panel.
The Micro Wash WWCW has a dual bracket system that allows the fixture to be hung or set on the ground, and is ideal for performance stages, table spotting, lighting retail stores or anywhere traditional par cans emit a lot of heat onto performers.
• Black ultra bright mini par with 7x 1-Watt LEDs (4 Warm White & 3 Cool White LEDs)
• Great for performance stages where traditional par cans emit a lot of heat onto performers
• 2 DMX Channel modes: 3 or 5 channel modes
• 5 Operational modes: DMX-512 Mode; Sound Control Mode; Macro Mode; Auto Mode; and Manual Color Mode
• Smooth Warm to Cool White color mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
• Flicker-free operation for film and television
• 19 built-in White Color Macros
• Strobe effect
• Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
• Beam angle: 10-degree
• Linkable via 3-pin XLR cables (In/Out)
• 3-button LED display on rear panel
• Dual bracket system allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
• Power Draw: 15W max
• Run all night - No duty cycle
• Long Life LEDs (10,000 hrs.)
• LED Color Temperature: Warm White = 3000K; Cool White = 6000K
• Multi-voltage: 100-240V, 50/60Hz
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.9" x 4" x 2.6"/ 175x101x66mm
• Weight: 1.6 lbs. /0.74 kgs.
• ETL approved (see user manual for more info)