The Monster Beam has a 4-button DMX LCD display on the rear panel to help user easily navigate through the built-in features. This fixture provides DMX and power linking on the rear panel, a hanging yoke to attach the fixture to truss, and a safety loop to secure the fixture with safety cable as a secondary precaution.
The Monster Beam is compatible with the easy-to-use UC3 hand-held controller, has a wide 29-degree beam angle and only draws 40W maximum power.
• LED DMX Moonflower with very thick Red, Green, Blue, Amber & White Beams
• 3 Operational modes: Sound Active, Show (Auto Program Run), & DMX Controlled
• 1 DMX Channel
• Built-In Light Show Programs
• Wide beam spread covers a large area
• Beam angle: 29 degrees
• Flicker Free
• Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
• 4-button DMX LCD display on rear panel
• AC outlet on side to daisy chain power (up to 7 Monster Beam's @ 120V and 12 Monster Beam's @ 230V)
• Compatible with American DJ UC3 Series easy-to-use controllers (sold Separately)
• Strobe effect (Using UC3 Controller)
• Includes single yoke to mount on a wall or from trussing bracket
• Safety Loop on rear panel
• Long life LEDs (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs.)
• Light Source: 25 x 1W total LEDs : 5 Red, 5 Green, 5 Blue, 5 Amber and 5 White
• Multi-voltage: 100-240V, 50/60Hz
• Power Draw: 40W max
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.5" x 10" x 8.25" / 213 x 254 x 207mm
• Weight: 8 lbs. / 3.3 kg.
WARNING CONCERNING DIRECT SUNLIGHT CONTACT! Due to the magnifying type lens, please keep the lens out of contact with direct sunlight. Direct sunlight can cause heat to build up inside of the unit, which will seriously damage unit.