The fixture features stand alone and master/slave configuration with 3 operational modes: Sound Active, Show Mode or DMX Control. Users may also control this LED Moonflower using a DMX software or hardware controller, or from the ADJ's UC-IR infrared remote.
On the rear panel user can change the functions of the Monster Duo with the 4-button LCD display, daisy chain the power via IEC connections and link multiple fixtures via 3-pin DMX cables. There is a safety loop on the rear panel as well to be used with safety cable.
• Dual lens LED Moonflower Effect
• 18x 1W RGBWA LEDs (4x Red, 4x Green, 4x Blue, 4x White, & 2x Amber) (Rated at approximately 50,000 hours)
• Beam Angle: 45-Degrees
• Stand Alone or Master-Slave Configuration Set Up
• 3 Operating Modes: Sound Active/Show Mode/DMX Control
• 1 DMX Channel
• 12 Built-In Light Shows
• ADJ UC-IR Remote compatible (Sold Separately): Control Stand By, Full On, Color, Strobe, Speed, Sound, Show & Dimming
• 4-button DMX LCD display on rear panel
• Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
• IEC Power Cord Daisy Chain (12 Fixtures Max @ 120V and 20 Fixtures Max @ 230V)
• Includes single yoke to mount on wall or from trussing bracket
• Safety Loop on rear panel
• Multi Voltage: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz (Auto Sensing)
• Power Consumption: 41W
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.75" x 10" x 7" / 271 x 251 x 176mm
• Weight: 5 lbs. / 2.2 kg.
|New - On Clearance|