The fixture features stand alone and master/slave configuration with 3 operational modes: Sound Active, Show Mode or DMX Control. Users may also control this LED Moonflower using a DMX software or hardware controller, or from the ADJ's UC-IR infrared remote.
On the rear panel user can change the functions of the Monster Quad with the 4-button LCD display, daisy chain the power via IEC connections and link multiple fixtures via 3-pin DMX cables. There is a safety loop on the rear panel as well to be used with safety cable.
• Quad lens LED Moonflower Effect
• 25x 1W RGBWA LEDs (5x Red, 5x Green, 5x Blue, 5x White, & 5x Amber) (Rated at approximately 50,000 hours)
• Beam Angle: 93-Degrees
• Stand Alone or Master-Slave Configuration Set Up
• 3 Operating Modes: Sound Active/Show Mode/DMX Control
• 1 DMX Channel
• 12 Built-In Light Shows
• ADJ UC-IR Remote compatible (Sold Separately): Control Stand By, Full On, Color, Strobe, Speed, Sound, Show & Dimming
• 4-button DMX LCD display on rear panel
• Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
• IEC Power Cord Daisy Chain (6 Fixtures Max @ 120V and 10 Fixtures Max @ 230V)
• Includes single yoke to mount on wall or from trussing bracket
• Safety Loop on rear panel
• Multi Voltage: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz (Auto Sensing)
• Power Consumption: 73W
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 18.25" x 11.25" x 6.5" / 460 x 285 x 167mm
• Weight: 8 lbs. / 3.4 kg.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|