The units control panel includes 9 direct access "Static Color/Chase" buttons, which contain pre-programmed color presets and chase programs, 3 user programmable color preset buttons, 4 multi function faders that control RGBW intensities on the fly, as well as chase program "Speed", chase program "Fade Time" and "Master Dimmer".
There is also an array of 8 buttons used to select the operation mode, including RGB Fade, Auto Run, Color Macro, Chase, Sound Active, Strobe, Manual RGBW and Blackout modes.
The RGBW4C is one of the simplest and most versatile LED controllers available today. It's ideal for D.J.'s, nightclubs, lounges, bars and anyone that wants easy control of LED Par's, Bar's, Flood's or Panel's.
ADJ RGBW4C IR Specifications
• Compact DMX512 controller for RGB, RGBW and RGBA LED fixtures
• Control up to 8 individual fixtures or fixture groups
• 3 user programmable color preset, direct access buttons
• 9 Color preset/Chase program direct access buttons
• Color Macro playback mode
• Manual RGBW intensity control mode
• RGB and Auto modes
• On the fly Speed & Fade control of all chase programs
• Sound active mode via internal microphone
• Adjustable microphone sensitivity
• Variable strobe
• Blackout button
• ADJ LED RC2 Compatible (Sold Separately)
• DMX output connector: 3-pin XLR
• Power In: 12VDC 500mA UL approved power supply (Included)
• Power consumption: 3.6 Watts
• Size: 12.9" x 5.5" x 1.9" (327 x 140 x 48mm)
• Weight: 2.4lbs. (1.1kgs.)