Pro Features include: The Inno-fader compatibility (the VMS Series was the first controls to offer this) with curve control and assign and reverse, XLR master output with Balance & Booth output. DSP D-Core inside with studio quality audio engineerinp + pro stage microphone circuitry. It has 34 assignable rotary controllers, 4 assignable rotary encoders, 50 MIDI buttons with LED illuminations, including 18 with dual blue/red LEDs.
VMS 5 has 62 Assignable MIDI buttons and switches, dual 2000 point resolution touch sensitive turntable scratch controls, dual MIDI Controls on all buttons and switches, 5 assignable linear fader controllers, two 10-bit resolutions pitch sliders, and multi-functional rotary browser with 4 function buttons.
VMS5 preliminary features:
- 6 Channel Stand Alone Mixer with full Midi capability
- New Larger Platters
- New Browser Section
- New Easy View LED Mixer section
- Improved Button Layout
- Virtual DJ 8 LE included with new software features
- User configurable sound card, DVS Mode or 4-Deck Mode
- 2 Pro Quality Microphone XLR Combo Mic inputs with 3 Band EQ
- Innofader cross fader compatible (sold separately)
- 2 Phono, 4 Line, 4 USB, 2 Microphone inputs
- Great Controller Review by JP
This is my first DJ controller. I used to DJ a little 20+ years ago and was only used to the Technics 1200's. So this is all new to me. It has a lot of features that I am still learning, but it was easy to get started. Both American Audio and Virtual DJ technical support were helpful. If you are going to buy this or anything DJ, get it from Planet DJ! Their customer service is the best. Shouts out to Debbie and Zack. Thank you!! (Posted on 8/9/2016)