The XS 600 creates the ultimate visual effect that involves fast moving beams and color changes. In show mode you can access 9 different shows or create your own color palette by color mixing the RGBW LEDs via DMX control.
The XS 600 comes with 3 different operating modes; sound active mode with sound sensitivity adjustment, show mode, or DMX control, used to create your own moving light shows or color combinations. The Axis 600 can be used as a stand alone unit or in master-slave set up. The xS 600 is UC IR and Airstream IR compatible (Sold Separately) and is used to control various functions for the XS 600.
• Unique dual axis Moving Heads
• 360-degree continuous rotation, of both the head and yoke, in both directions
• 6 x 10W 4-in-1 RGBW LEDs
• Pixel control of each LED
• RGBW Color Mixing in DMX mode
• 3 Operational modes: DMX, Show Mode & Sound Active
• Stand Alone or Master-slave set up
• 2 DMX Channel modes: 25 Channels & 31 Channels
• 4-Button menu system LED Display making it easy to navigate
• 9 Built-in shows
• 5-degree Beam Angle
• 3-pin XLR DMX connectors
• Lifetime of the LEDs (50,000 hr. rating)
• Power consumption: 60W total
• UC IR wireless controller & Airstream IR wireless App compatible (sold Separately)
• IEC In & Out to daisy chain power (Connect up to 8 Fixtures)
• Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz- I.E.C. In
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 7" x 7.75" x 12.5" / 180.2 x 195.6 x 317.7mm
• Weight: 7 lbs. / 3 kgs.