• AN-130U1 w/ Built-in Wireless Receiver.
• Choice of Wireless Microphone: Handheld Mic (WH-6000) or Headband Mic (HBM-60) or Collar Mic (CM-60) or Lapel Mic (LM-6000) and Body Pack Transmitter (WB-6000)
• Infrared Remote Control - Volume Level and Mute.
• Built-in UHF wireless receiver w/ 16 user selectable channels.
• Infrared remote control - volume level and mute
2-way powered speaker with 1/4" microphone and instrument-level inputs.
• 2 RCA-type summing line level inputs.
• 30W amplifier.
• Separate bass and treble controls.
• Shielded-magnet speaker.
• Durable injection-molded case.
• Includes receiver only; mic and transmitter must be ordered separately.
• Rated power : 30 Watts continuous
• Sensitivity for rated output : Line: -20 dBV (100 mVrms) Microphone: -43 dBV (7.5 mVrms) Instrument: -30 dBV (30 mVrms)
• Frequency Response : 65 Hz - 18 kHz
• Max SPL @ rated power : 101 dB @ 1 meter
• Line inputs (2) : Hi-Z, unbalanced, dual RCA jacks (summing L+R)
• Mic Input : Lo-Z, unbalanced, 1/4"-phone
• Instrument Input : (3k), unbalanced, 1/4"-phone
• AC power requirements : 110-125 VAC 50/60 Hz 210-240 VAC 50/60 Hz (50 watts max) (internally configurable)
• RF wireless frequencies : 790.375 mHz - 805.375mHz
• Dimensions (HWD) : 5.25 x 8.4 x 9" (13 x 21 x 23 cm)
WH-6000 Handheld Mic:
The WH-6000 is a handheld microphone/transmitter with 16 user selectable UHF channels. For use with a UHF wireless receiver.
• 16 user-selectable channels.
• Easy to operate.
• Choice of handsfree microphone.
HBM-60 Headband Mic:
The HBM-60 is a headband microphone for use with the WB-6400, WB-6000 and WB-II Body Pack Transmitters.
• Adjustable headband and boom mic with electret mic element.
• TA4F 4-pin mini-XLR plug.
CM-60 Collar Mic:
Collar mic, mini phone plug for use with UHF Wireless body-pack transmitter (WB-6000-ANC)
LM-6000 Lapel Mic:
Lapel Microphone for the WB-6000, WB-6400 and WB-II Body Pack Transmitters.
|New - On Clearance|