The Liberty is a battery-powered sound system that may have optional installation of one or two Anchor Wireless UHF receivers.
Designed for crowds up to 1,000 people with its 117dB of clear sound, Liberty is used at the White House for Presidential press conferences, at thousands of schools around the world, at corporate training centers and on every U.S. aircraft carrier. Liberty is rugged, reliable and crystal clear.
• Built-in CD player.
• Built-in wireless receiver and antenna.
• Installed heavy duty batteries.
• Battery powered sound system with built-in charger.
• Switchable to either an efficient voice-projecting system or a full range music quality system.
• 50W amplifier
• Handles crowds of 1000 people or more.
• 8" woofer and titanium-dome compression driver in tuned enclosure.
• Tough, injection-molded case.
• 2 XLR balanced phantom powered mic inputs • 1/4" line input
• Line output
• Treble and bass controls
• 12VDC output and a 1/4" speaker output
• Accommodates multiple mics, plus CD/Tape input.
• Power Requirements: 2 batteries, 12V rechargeable, 2.6Ah (included)
• Includes receiver only; microphone and transmitter must be ordered separately.
• Rated Power Output : 50 Watts
• Max SPL @ rated power : 117 dB Speech Projection in mode, 107 dB Speech Projection out mode
• Battery (two) : 12 volt rechargeable, 3.0 AH, (7.0 AH with H option)
• Sensitivity for rated output : Microphone: -52 dBV (2.5 mVrms), Line: -14 dBV (200 mVrms)
• Frequency Response : 60 Hz - 15 kHz +/- 3 dB • Speech Projection out mode, (Speech Projection in mode: +10 dB from 1.5k-12 kH
• Mic Inputs : Lo-Z, balanced, phantom powered, XLR
• Line input : Hi-Z, unbalanced, 1/4 Inch - phone
• Line output (post fader) : buffered, 600ohm, 1/4 Inch - phone
• AC power requirements : 110 - 125 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 50W Max, 210 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 50W Max
Height : 22.5 inch
Width : 13 inch
Depth : 10 inch
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Anchor Audio LIB 6000HCU1 PA Sys W/ Built In CD/Receiver Reviews