The MiniVox weighs in at 5.5 pounds, runs for 30 hours on a set of C cell batteries, and can project to a crowd of 150 people. With a wireless microphone, it is the most convenient little sound system around, and it delivers that distinctive Anchor Audio sound quality.
• Built-in casette tape player
• Compact 15W sound system
• Lo-Z mic input, line level CD/TAPE input and a phantom powered input for use with electret mics
• Includes MIC-25 handheld dynamic mic with 6" coil cord and shoulder strap.
• Operates on 9 "C" size batteries for 25-35 hours.
• Input jack for Walkman or CD player.
• Available in black only.
• Rated Power Output : 15 Watts
• Frequency Response : 100 Hz - 12 kHz
• Max SPL @ rated power : 108 dB @ 1 meter
• Mic Input : Lo-Z 1/4" phone
• Mic input (phantom powered) : Lo-Z, phantom powered 3.5 mm
• CD/Tape input : Line level 3.5 mm
• Battery Type : Nine C-size alkaline (not included) optional NiCad battery kit available
• Operation time : 25-35 hours (alkaline batteries)
• Charger input : 13.5 Volts DC (use with RC-25 kit only)
• Dimensions (HWD) : 8 x 6.5 x 9.5" (20 x 17.5 x 24 cm)
• Weight : 5.2 pounds (2.4 Kg.)
• Specifications : Subject to change without notice.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Anchor Audio PB 25T PA System With Built-in Tape Player Reviews