Xtreme AC Powered Bi-Amplified Two Way 130W Portable Speaker with 8" Woofer and Built-In Wireless Receiver - (Single)
Built in UHF wireless receiver. Reach crowds of 5,000+. Delivers up to 123 dB of clear sound thanks to an 8-inch woofer and constant-directivity horn inside a ported enclosure.
Active limiter keeps sound clean even when driven hard.
The XLR input allows use of line level or microphone sources, with or without condenser mic power. Line-level, balanced output supplies signal to additional sound system. Neutrik Speakon connector for use with XTR-6001.
Bass and treble controls. Speech projection mode
provides crystal-clear voice projection.
• Rated power output Stand-alone w/XTR-6001companion
• low frequency amp: 90 watts 125 watts
• high frequency amp: 40 watts 55 watts
• Max SPL @ rated power: 116 dB music mode, 123 dB project mode
• Frequency response: 80 Hz - 15 kHz
(project mode: +7 dB from 2 - 12 kHz)
• Bass/Treble control: 8 db cut/boost @ 100 Hz, 8 kHz
• Line input: 1/4" phone, Hi-Z, unbalanced
• Mic input: XLR female, Lo-Z, 12 VDC phantom power
• Balanced input: XLR female, switchable mic/line level
• 12 VDC phantom power (switchable)
• Sensitivity for rated output
unbalanced line: -18 dBV (125 mVrms)
balanced mic: -58 dBV (1.25 mVrms)
balanced input - mic: -58 dBV (1.25 mVrms)
balanced input - line: -15 dBV (175 mVrms)
Line output (post fader): XLR male, 600 , active balanced
Speaker Output: 4-pole Neutrik Speakon jack for use
with Anchor XTR-6001
• AC power requirements: 110 - 125 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 250 watts max.
210 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 250 watts max.
(250 watts maximum)
• Dimensions (HWD): 22.5 x 13 x 10", 57 x 33 x 26 cm
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Anchor XTR 6000U1 Audio-Xtreme Audio System W/ Built In Rece Reviews