• Ideal for all venues where silence is golden. Low-noise: Below 70dB at 10cm distance.
• Dry haze: the HZ-500 produces very dry haze, which does not generate redundant moisture.
• Extremely small particulates: HZ-500 makes incredibly tiny particulates. Thus, the haze can be distributed through air further and faster. In addition, it means a greater hanging time.
• Metal net and filter in the intake hole can prevent hazers from clogging problems. The metal net and filter are serviceable which means those can be detached easily and cleaned by water.
• Super low haze liquid consumption rate: 20 hours / per liter
• A compact flight case is included making the unit tougher and durable and easy to carry.
• On-Board DMX; all the DMX requirements are standard to HZ-500