Antari proposes to you the Z-1500II, the rigorous research and development resulting stability, durability, and reliability. When it comes to ultimate performance and precision control the Z-1500II will suit virtually any applications. These foggers provide significant advantages in a wide array of applications where volume of fog output is critical. These cutting-edge features including a heater block made of nickel-aluminum alloy adopted for fast and efficient heat transfer. They are fully controllable via a state of the art LCD controller supplied allowing the operator to set the volume control and timing precisely to the exact percentage from 1% to 100% output. DMX connection can be worked by either 3 or 5 pin connector.
These machines are Antari's proud innovation; they are dedicated to most demanding professionals. Ideal for very large venues, outdoor event, movie production or for fire training concept.
• Power: AC100V/AC120V/AC230V/AC240V, 50Hz-60Hz
• Heater: 1,500W
• Output: 20,000 cu.ft/min
• First Heat-Up Time: 8.5 min.
• Tank Capacity: 6 Liters
• Fluid Consumption Rate: 9 min/Liter (100% Output)
• Remote Included: Z-20 (LCD Timer Remote)
• Optional Remote: Z-30 (LCD Wirelss Remote)
• Weight: 14 Kg
• Dimensions (mm): L688 x W285 x H188
• Cable Length: 25 ft.
• Connector: 5 Pin XLR
• Function: Timer with interval, duration and volume; set DMX address.
• Compatible with: Z-1500II, Z-3000II
Antari Z-1500 II 1500 Watt Stage Fog Machine Reviews