Use the Innojuster with the Innofader to turn your cheap analog mixer into a pro mixer. Get more adjusment flexibilty on any mixer by tapping into the Innofader's wide range of adjustments from outside the mixer
1) Cut-in: Allows adjustment of the dead space on each side of the crossfader. Adjustable from 0 to 10mm
2) Curve: Allows a full range of curve adjustments from bottom to top cut and everything in-between.
3) Fwd/Rev switch: Switches between normal and hamster style fader operation
4) X/Y: Switches between asymmetrical "Y" fader curves and left/right symmetrical "X" fader curves
Mono VCA crossfaders (usually 3 pin) and analog crossfaders use "X" curves so crossfading action on both sides are identical
Stereo VCA crossfaders (usually 4 pin) and line faders can use "Y" curves for a smooth output.
With the switch, you can do some special customizations. Example:
"Y" curve on a mono VCA crossfader can put a soft curve on CH1 and a hard curve on CH2
"X" curve on a stereo VCA crossfader can be used to do a CH1/CH2 switch in the center of the fader
5) Calibration: Allows recalibration of the Innofader on-the-spot without the need to open the mixer.
Compatible with all Innofader models