Recommended for professional recording and critical applications in broadcast and live-sound. Ideal for drum overheads, acoustic guitar, piano, horns and under snare. Smooth, extended frequency response, high output and very high SPL capability.
* Dynamic Range (Typical)- 121 dB, 1 kHz at Max. SPL
* Polar Pattern-Cardioid
* Phantom Power Requirements-48V (4V)
* Frequency Response- 20 - 20,000 Hz
* Switch- Flat; roll-off
* Open Circuit Sensitivity- -36 dB (15.8 mV), 2 dB re 1V at 1 Pa
* Low Frequency Roll-off- 80 Hz, 12 dB per octave
* Impedance- 100 ohm
* Weight-4.2 oz (410 g)
* Maximum Input Sound Level- 145 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
* Output Connector- XLRM-type
* Signal to Noise Ratio-70 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Audio Technica AT4041 Small Diaphragm Mic Reviews