This microphones is designed to meet the most critical acoustic requirements of professional recording, live sound and broadcast.
Recommended for professional recording and critical applications in broadcast Direct-coupled, balanced output ensures a clean signal even in high-output conditions
* Exceptionally low self-noise, very high output and fast transient response
* Accepts optional interchangeable capsules: AT4049a-EL (omnidirectional) and AT4051a-EL (cardioid)
* Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter
* Turned-brass microphone housing with black chrome plating
* The AT4053a consists of two modular subassemblies: an AT4900a-48 body and an AT4053a-EL head capsule (both available separately).
* Element: Condenser
* Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
* Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
* Open Circuit Sensitivity: -33 dB (22.4 mV), re 1V at 1 Pa
* Imepedance: 100 ohms
* Maximum Input Sound Level: 146 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
* Signal to Noise Ratio: 75 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
* Dynamic Range (Typical): 127 dB, 1 kHz at Max. SPL
* Phantom Power Requirements: 48V (+/-4V)
* Low Frequency Roll-off: 80 Hz, 12 dB per octave
* Weight: 4.2 oz (120 g)
* Output Connector: XLRM-type
* Accessories Furnished: AT8405 stand clamp, foam windscreen, protective case
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Audio Technica AT4053A Hypercardiod Studio Condenser Mic Reviews