Great for that long distance pickup needed in broadcasting and TV production.
The AT4073 offers the same outstanding features of its older brother, the AT4071, but sets new standard in small size and light weight with an overall length of 9.13" and weight of just 4.0 oz.
• Designed for critical long-distance pickup in broadcasting, film/TV production and theater sound reinforcement applications
• Direct-coupled, balanced output ensures a clean signal even in high-output conditions
• Exclusive acoustic design* provides same directivity as mics up to 50% longer
• Switchable 150 Hz hi-pass filter
• Rugged housing made of lightweight structural-grade aluminum alloy
* U.S. Patent No. 4,789,044
• Element: Capacitor
• Polar Pattern: Line + Gradient
• Frequency Response: 30-20,000 Hz
• Open Circuit Sensitivity: -23 dB (70.8 mV), +/-1 dB re 1V at 1 Pa
• Impedance: 100 ohms
• Maximum Input Sound Level: 126 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
• Signal to Noise Ratio: 80 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
• Dynamic Range (Typical): 112 dB, 1 kHz at Max. SPL
• Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V, 3.2 mA typical
• Switch: Flat/roll-off
• Low Frequency Roll-off: 150 Hz, 12 dB per octave
• Weight: 4.0 oz (114 g)
• Output Connector: XLRM-type
• Accessories Furnished: AT8405 stand clamp; foam windscreen; protective case
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Audio Technica AT4073A Line + Gradient Shotgun Capacitor Mic Reviews