* Ideal for close-up vocals, overheads, piano and strings
* Sound is similar to far more expensive studio microphones
* Low-mass diaphragm ensures minimum distortion
* Cardioid pattern provides added warmth when used close up
* Operates on battery or phantom power
* Element: Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser
* Polar Pattern: Cardioid (Unidirectional)
* Frequency Response: 30 - 20,000 Hz
* Open Circuit Sensitivity: Phantom: -44 dB (6.3 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa; Battery: -45 dB (5.6 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa.
* Impedance: Phantom: 200 ohms; Battery: 270 ohms.
* Maximum Input Sound Level: Phantom: 137 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; Battery: 123 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
* Signal to Noise Ratio: 70 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa.
* Dynamic Range (Typical): Phantom: 113 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL; Battery: 99 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL.
* Phantom Power Requirements: 9 - 52V, 2 mA typical
* Battery Type: 1.5V AA/UM3
* Battery Current/Life: 0.4 mA/1200 hours typical
* Switch: Off, on-flat, on-roll-off
* Weight (less accessories): 7.1 oz
* Dimensions: 7.60" (193.0 mm) long, 1.98" (50.3 mm) maximum diameter
* Output Connector (Power Module): Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
* Accessories Furnished: AT8405 stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; battery; soft protective pouch.
|New - On Clearance|