This clip-on lavalier mic provides crisp, full-sounding voice and instrument pickup.
It also excels in acoustic guitar applications and features excellent gain before feedback and suppression of background noise. It operates on phantom power only and has a 29.5 in. (0.75 m) cable terminated with 4-pin HRS connector for A-T UniPak wireless systems.
* Element: Condenser
* Signal to Noise Ratio: 65 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
* Polar Pattern: Cardioid
* Dynamic Range (Typical): 112 dB, 1 kHz at Max. SPL
* Frequency Response: 40 - 20,000 Hz
* Phantom Power Requirements: 9 - 52V, 2 mA typical
* Open Circuit Sensitivity: -42 dB (7.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
* Weight: 0.1 oz (2.8 g)
* Impedance: 200 ohms
* Power Module: In-line
* Maximum Input Sound Level: 141 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
* Output Connector: XLRM-type (power module)
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Audio Technica AT831CW Minature Cardiod Condenser Microphone Reviews