* Highly regulated power supply provides a constant voltage source, even with a heavily loaded input.
* The regulator IC is internally protected to prevent overheating even if shorted.
* The rugged steel case is finished in enamel and provides shielding from electrostatic interference.
* Includes a plug-in power module that attaches to the electronics module with a 6' cable.
* Number of Channels 1
* Regulated Output Voltage 48V 2V DC
* Short Circuit Output Current 14 mA
* Residual Output Noise: -71 dBV
* Frequency Response 10-25,000 Hz
* AC Input AT8801: 100-120V AC, 50-60 Hz, 2 W max.
AT8801/EU: 230V AC, 50 Hz, 2 W max.
AT8801/UK: 240V AC, 50 Hz, 2 W max.
* External Power Supply: AT8801: UL and CSA-approved AC power module with 6' (1.8 m) cable.
AT8801/EU: CE and TUV-approved AC power module with 6' (1.8 m) cable. Input: Two 4 mm dia. pins, 19 mm apart (CEE 7/16 "Europlug").
AT8801/UK: CE and TUV-approved AC power module with 6' (1.8 m) cable. Input: Three-pin BS 1363 connector for UK/Ireland.
* Dimensions 5.12" (130.0 mm) W x 2.36" (60.0 mm) D x 1.73" (44.0 mm) H typical