AudioTechnica's new pro UHF wireless features 200 selectable frequencies, true diversity technology, soft-touch controls for quick, easy access to the most important functions during set-up and operation,
The ATW-3110 UniPak body-pack system lets you choose Wireless Essentials to complete your system. Add a guitar cable or your choice of microphones as your application requires. AudioTechnica's Digital Tone Lock Squelch plus an easy-to-read LCD in each unit. The all-metal receiver features XLR and 1/4 in. unbalanced outputs and an advanced display with a transmitter battery-life fuel gauge and a meter hold setting function - great for setup or sound check.
In addition the transmitter has dual-power settings permitting selection of high for maximum range or low for extended battery life (up to 10 hours).
* 200 PLL-synthesized channels selectable via soft-touch controls on receiver and transmitter.
* True Diversity operation selects the better signal from two independent receiver sections, reducing dropouts.
* Interference-resistant UHF band operation.
* Advanced digital ToneLock' squelch.
* Red alert light that warns of low battery power, signal loss and input overload.
* Transmitter battery-life fuel gauge on the receiver.
* Ground-lift switch.
* Balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks.
* 2 receivers can be mounted side-by-side in a single 19 in. rack space.
* Operating Frequency.
* UHF band.
* "D" system: 655.500 MHz to 680.375 MHz
* Number of Channels: 200 total
* Frequency Stability: 0.005%, Phase Lock Loop frequency control.
* Modulation Mode: FM
* Normal Deviation: 10 kHz
* Operating Range: 300' typical
* Operating Temperature Range: 41 F (5 C) to 113 F (45 C)
* Frequency Response: 70 Hz to 15 kHz
ATW-T310 UniPak' Transmitter:
* Receiving System: Dual independent receivers, automatic-switching diversity
* Image Rejection: 60 dB nominal, 55 dB minimum
* Signal-to-noise Ratio: 110 dB at 35 kHz deviation (IEC-weighted), maximum modulation 75 kHz
* Total Harmonic Distortion: <=1% (10 kHz deviation at 1 kHz)
* Sensitivity: 24 dBV (S/N 60 dB at 5 kHz deviation, IEC-weighted)
* Intermediate Frequency: 60 MHz, 10.7 MHz
* Audio Output (AF Level set at "0")
Unbalanced: 50 mV (at 1 kHz, 5 kHz deviation, 10k ohm load)
* Balanced: 32 mV (at 1 kHz, 5 kHz deviation, 10k ohm load)
* Output Connectors
* Unbalanced: 1/4 in. phone jack
* Balanced: XLRM-type
* Power Supply: 120V AC 60 Hz; 12-18V DC, 500 mA, with external supply
* Dimensions: 8.27 in. (210.0 mm) W x 1.93 in. (49.0 mm) H x 6.93 in. (176.0 mm) D
Net Weight: 2.4 lbs (1.1 kg)
* Accessories Included: 2 flexible UHF antennas, rack-mount adapters
ATW-T310 UniPak' Transmitter:
* RF Power Output
* Low: 10 mW
* High: 30 mW Max
* Spurious Emissions: Under federal regulations
* Input Connections: High impedance, low impedance, bias
* Batteries (not included): 2 x 1.5V AA alkaline
* Current Consumption: 200 mA typical
* Battery Life: Approximately 6 hours (High) and 8 hours (Low) (depending on battery type and use pattern)
* Dimensions 2.60 in. (66.0 mm:) W x 3.43 in. (87.0 mm) H x 0.94 in. (24.0 mm) D
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Audio Technica ATW 3110D Bodypack System Reviews