The Avolites Tiger Touch II represents the perfect combination of maximum powerand small size. Small and light enough to fly in standard hold luggage, even in a suitcase ifnecessary, but with enough power for large complex shows.
Twenty Submasters, Twenty macro or executer buttons
With 20 submasters separately paged as two banks of 10 and a further 10 macro or executerbuttons, you have at your fingertips instant hands on control, harnessing the power of theTitan operating system. Outputting up to 16 individual DMX universes, (4 directly from theconsole and all 16 available using ARTnet receivers), and with expandability to 64 DMXuniverses using TitanNet, you will not be short of control channels.
Titan software is a superbly flexible console operating system designed and developed byAvolites. Titan gives you the ability to get a show on with the minimum of pre programming.Once fixtures are patched you can start running or programming a show knowing that at yourfingertips are: powerful Cue List facilities with the widest number of options for move in thedark to assist with programming; full individual fixture attribute timing; Pixel Mapping; Shapegeneration; powerful Grouping and Sub Grouping; a uniquely powerful Fixture Exchange withthe addition if needed of a Combined Show Import; and hundreds of other useful and effectivetools to facilitate fast and reliable programming combined with instant hands on operation.And on top of that a comprehensive fixture library fully supported and updated by and atAvolites, with support you can rely on. And obviously any Titan show can load into any Titanconsole, so if you have a mix of Titan console they are all compatible. *
Build: Quality and Detail
The Tiger Touch II is based around a large touch screen with high quality switches, encodersand faders, and the ability to utilise a second outboard screen or touch screen. Like all Avolites'consoles only the high quality components and materials are used throughout, including astainless steel front panel with a laminated reverse printed polycarbonate surface, and built inuninterruptible power supply (UPS) to prevent data loss in the event of brown outs or powerfailures.
*Some features listed above will be available from Titan Version 7 due for release in July 2013 Showcompatibility requires same release of Titan software.
• Fast, intuitive and live interface - TITAN V7
• 10 pageable playbacks, 60 pages
• 10 static playbacks - perfect for instant access
• 100% brighter 15.6" screen
• Three optical encoders for hands on access
• Avo 'Quicksketch' freehand tool for fast to create and easy to see legends
• MIDI support for MIDI Notes and MIDI Timecode
• Built in UPS (UPS upgrade will be provided free of charge when available in August 2014)
• 4 physical DMX outputs, up to 16 over Art-Net
• Dual Ethernet port
• Expand your control surface through wings, DMX In or MIDI
• Easy and intuitive pixelmapping tools
• Dedicated cue stack control
• Support for external touch screen
• 10 programmable executor buttons
• Conveniently accessible front loading USB
• Harmonious program panel button layout .