What sets the ACT-18XV2 apart is its ability to ALSO power the passive ACT-18XSV2 subwoofer using the Neutrik' output on the amplifier panel. Get one active and one passive - connect them together and feel the walls shake!
• 1200-watt RMS Class H amplifier
• 800 watts RMS @ 8 ohms
• 1200 watts RMS @ 4 ohms (ACT-18XV2 & ACT-18XSV2 connected)
• Frequency response: 30-140 Hz
• Built-in 18dB/octave electronic crossover with 70Hz, 100Hz and 140Hz settings
• Subsonic filter: 24dB/octave @ 30 Hz
• Built-in compressor / limiter
• XLR balanced inputs
• XLR balanced FR & HP outputs
• 0-180 phase switch
• Neutrik' speaker output (ACT-18XV2)
• Full thermal & short circuit protection
• Oversized convection cooled heatsink for worry-free operation
• Power requirements: 115V/230V 60/50Hz
• Made in the U.S.A.
• Superior grade 13-ply Baltic birch plywood
• Heavy-duty scratch resistant durable black paint finish
• 16-gauge perforated steel grille for maximum protection
• Steel pole-mounting cup
• Dimensions (W) x (H) x (D): 24" x 32.5" x 22"
• Weight (lbs): 117 lbs
Active powers the passive
The ACT-18XV2 (active) subwoofer is designed to power an additional passive subwoofer (ACT-18XSV2). The passive subwoofer has the same physical dimensions as the active model. Connecting them together increases the available amp power from 800 to 1200 watts. An additional 3dB SPL boost is achieved if subs are placed near each other.