The BW-BP 18 was designed for bowling centers that require a compact, cost-effective and extremely powerful subwoofer.
It combines a 550 watt 18" long excursion subwoofer and a compact 4th order band-pass design. Band-pass advantages include: easy system connection, higher efficiency (higher SPL) and the ability to produce undistorted and powerful bass without the use of an electronic crossover. Since bass is not directive, the BW-BP 18 can be placed almost anywhere in the bowling center. The 18-180S subwoofer is completely encased within the cabinet, protecting it from damage.
• 30-130Hz frequency response.
• 550 watts @ 8 ohms.
• High Temperature Polyamide Voice Coils.
• Internal Acoustic Dampening.
• Cast Aluminum Frames & Vented Magnet Assemblies.
• Gold plated 5-way binding posts.
• Titanium Diaphragm Compression Drivers.
• Internal Flying Hardware.
• Width - 22"
• Height - 24"
• Depth - 22"
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
B-52 BW-BP-18 Single 18 Subwoofer Reviews