The LX-18A is the only active folded horn subwoofer in the industry today. This self-powered long-throw system is built for those who require large-venue subwoofers, but still want the convenience and sound advantages of an active system.
The LX-18A is powered by B-52's award-winning 1200-watt digital amplifier. The 6 lbs amplifier draws less than 12 amps of electricity (at full volume) and has the ability to power a secondary passive subwoofer - the LX-18. The LX-18A includes all the features needed in an active subwoofer: 24 dB/octave electronic crossover, a compressor/ limiter, subsonic filter, phase switch and both full-range and high-pass outputs.
• Made in the U.S.A.
• 1200-watt RMS digital amplification
• 800 watts RMS @ 8 Ohms
• 1200 watts RMS @ 4 Ohms (LX-18 connected)
• Crossover slope: 24 db/octave
• Subsonic filter: 30 Hz
• Built-in compressor / limiter
• XLR balanced inputs
• XLR balanced FR & 120 Hz HP outputs
• 0-180 phase switch
• Neutriktm speaker output
• Full thermal & short circuit protection
• Signal sensing on/off circuitry
||New - On Clearance