The MATRIX 2000 is a complete sound reinforcement solution consisting of two 12" two-way speakers and an 18" subwoofer, equipped with a built-in 1200-watt three-channel amplifier. The three-channel amplifier houses all the electronics required to run the system including electronic crossovers, equalization and compressors. The electronic circuity is fine tuned to match all of the components for the best possible sound.
The MATRIX 2000 is designed for easy operation, as you do not need to tweak frequencies or finesse levels. To set-up the system's components, simply connect the XLR right and left signal cables, speaker cables and power cord and you're ready to perform!
• (2) 12" two-way speakers w/ transport covers
• (1) 18" subwoofer, w/ transport cover
• (1) Built-in 1200-watt three-channel amplifier
Built-in 1200-watt three-channel amplifier
The 18" subwoofer enclosure is divided into two separate compartments. The front chamber serves as the cabinet for the cast-framed, 4" voice coil, 18" subwoofer. The rear chamber houses all of the system's electronic circuitry, which includes the amplification for all three components, power supply, compressor and preamps. The 18" subwoofer has a power handling capability of 600 watts and a nominal impedance of 8 ohms.
Transporting the System
Move the subwoofer onto its casters and place the included cover over the subwoofer. Next, pull the included covers over the satellite speakers and close the zippers. It is recommended that you transport the subwoofer and satellites separately. You may transport all the components at the same time by placing the satellite speakers onto the subwoofer's front panel facing down. Secure the satellite speakers to the subwoofer with the included locking strap by fastening it to the bar handles on the side of the subwoofer cabinet.
12" Two-Way Satellites: Pole Mountable, Flyable Or Angled For Use As Stage Monitors
The 12" two-way speakers are loaded with B-52 custom designed 12" loudspeakers and 1" titanium diaphragm compression drivers, mounted to 900 x 400 constant directivity horns. The speakers are designed to be pole mounted, sit as stage monitors and have built-in (3/8" -16 TPI) flying hardware for permanent installations. The front panel of the two-way speakers are convex so as to fit perfectly on to the subwoofer's front grille. Each two-way speaker has the power handling capability of 300 watts and a nominal impedance of 4 ohms.
B-52 18-220S Subwoofer
Power handling: 1000 watts • 4-layer, 4" diameter voice coil • Vented motor for superior cooling • Double spider, anti-rocking suspension • Cast-aluminum frame
1200-WATT 3-CHANNEL AMPLIFIER
• Subwoofer Power Output: 600 W / 8 Ohms
• 12" Two-Way Power Output: 2 x 300 W / 4 Ohms
• Line in: XLR Female
• Parallel out: XLR Male
• Input Impedance: 48 k Ohms
• Speaker Out: Speakon NL4 Style Connector
• Power Requirement: 115V<>50/60Hz<>10A; 230V<>50/60Hz<>5A
• Crossover Frequency: 120 Hz; 24 dB/ Octave
• Speaker: 1 x 18" Cast-Framed, 4" Voice Coil Custom Subwoofer
• Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
• Subwoofer Freq. Response: 30 - 120 Hz
• Sound Pressure Level (1w/1m): 129 dB
• Maximum SPL: 130 dB
• Weight: 160 lbs
• Dimensions (Transport): 35" (H) x 28" (W) x 23" (D)
12' TWO-WAY SPEAKERS:
• Speaker Input: Speakon style connector (pin 1+ = +, pin 1- = -)
• Loudspeaker: 12 Custom Built B-52 Transducer
• Compression Driver: HF Dispersion: Nominal 1" Exit Titanium Diaphragm on Constant
• Impedance: Directivity Horn
• Active Freq. Response: 90 x 40
• Crossover Frequency (passive): 4 Ohms
• Maximum SPL: 120 20K Hz; 2K Hz 12 dB/Octave
• Weight: 2K Hz 12 dB/Octave
• Dimensions (Upright): 23" (H) x 14" (W) x 13" (D)
DOES NOT INCLUDE CABLES
Requires (2) Speak-on to Speak-on speaker cables to connect sub to satelite speakers, and speaker stands if desired.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
B52 MATRIX2000 1200W Active Speaker System Reviews